While this may be no true marathon, it will probably take about 26.2 hours to finish all 12 hats I intend to make in this challenge and may even come with some chaffage. Hopefully not. I can't imagine yarn chaffage would be good.
Without further ado, let the race begin...
My Hat Queue Status
* subject to change based on my whim, though I'm definitely open to suggestions from fans and friends
** sorry for the lack of pictures - I'm trying to follow copyright rules so I will post photos of my own projects when they are done - in the meantime, you can check out the official photos at the links below
- Women's Peaked Cap
- Felted Fedora from The Color Book of Felted Crochet
- Crochet Owl Hat for a toddler... or maybe an adult like me because it's so cute
- Campus Field Cap
- Audrey's Lace Cap
- Lacey Newsboy Cap (I have no idea the real name - this is a Japanese pattern from this book)
- Puff Stitch Newsboy (ditto on the name - from this other Japanese crochet book)
- Slanting Stitches hat (photo is bad, but it looks cute when you roll up the brim)
- Princess Leia Bun Hat (Ravelry link, sorry for non-ravelers)
- Another TBD baby animal hat
- Fan Lace Beanie (I have no idea the real name - this is a Japanese pattern from this book)
- Fan puff stitch and flower cloche (ditto on the name - from this other Japanese crochet book)
- Granny squares braided beanie (Ravelry link, sorry for non-ravelers)
- Elegant hat
Please post links to any crocheted hats you think I should make in the comments!