Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sharing the art of crochet

I just started teaching crochet classes at the Shabby Sheep in Dallas, TX, and I love it!  It's so much fun to share the "art of crochet" with more and more people.  We are small cozy groups right now, but that just increases the one-on-one attention which is nice. 

My first class was for my rose coffee cozy design (download from Ravelry or Etsy) - they look so cute sitting together on the patio:


My second class had double the particpants!! Okay, I had 2 instead of 1 but it was still a lot of fun teaching this beginner-friendly convertible cowl by Justess Designs.  Stephanie (the designer) was nice enough to let us teach her pattern since it is such a great beginner project.  The extra-chunky yarn and large hook size make this a fast project.

Convertible Cowl Class Photo


My Finished Convertible Cowl

1 comment:

  1. I LIKE.
    How can I get 1 of the(Crochet Convertible Cowl)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...